Our primary directive at Trident Concepts, LLC is to provide our clients with the best training in a timely manner at any feasible location.
To further clarify this statement, the following policies are provided for your review.
- Trident Concepts, LLC will continue to provide a superior product.
- We will continue to evolve and adapt to the worlds emerging threats in order to provide cutting edge tactics, techniques and procedures.
- We will continue to emphasize innovation, adaptation, collection, and dissemination of the latest operational doctrines available.
- We will continue to excel on a personal level, by recruiting and training the brightest and smartest people our country has to offer.
- We will continue to set the example of consummate service with professionalism, physical fitness, attitude, subject matter expertise and tactical proficiency.
- We will continue to work hand in hand with other industry leaders forging greater alliances.
Adherence to these policies will ensure repeat business and continued positive feedback from our clients, allowing us to secure even greater success in the future.
A Little About Jeff
US Navy SEAL Jeff L. Gonzales is a nationally recognized weapons and tactics instructor. He serves as president of Trident Concepts, LLC and director of training for The Range at Austin.
Jeff’s background comes from Naval Special Warfare; where he served as a decorated and respected operator and instructor. Participating in numerous combat operations throughout the globe, his duties involved a wide variety of operational and instructional assignments on both the East and West coasts.
Through Trident Concepts, Jeff pioneered new advances in weapons and tactics instruction. His unique understanding of adult learning, detailed curriculum development and rigorous adherence to performance standards continue to set him apart from an increasingly crowded field.
In recent years, Jeff has increased his focus on concealed carry. Leveraging his experience operating in non-permissive environments all over the world, Jeff has unique knowledge to share with members of law enforcement, military and responsible armed citizens.
Passionate and dynamic, he has been recognized as a subject matter expert on concealed carry and currently a member of the NRA’s Training and Education Committee. His manuscripts and articles are frequently published and he has the good fortune to regularly be asked to speak publicly on a wide variety of topics including firearms, concealed carry and self-defense.