Rifle Zeroing Workshop Description
The Rifle Zeroing Workshop (091) is a two-hour workshop designed to educate rifle shooters on how to properly zero their rifles. The Rifle Zeroing Workshop centers around a basic understanding of point blank range and external ballistics. Students will start by becoming familiar with their optics and ensuring their optics are properly mounted. A heavy emphasis is placed on practicing best methods for zeroing by focusing on a stable platform, consistent application of marksmanship fundamentals and reading the target. Students learn how to properly make corrections to their optics and confirm zero. The goal is to consistently apply marksmanship fundamentals to achieve the optimal zero along with a point blank range familiarization.
Rifle Zeroing Gear List:
- Semi-automatic AR-15 rifle (5.56mm or 22cal recommended)*
- Adjustable rifle sling
- Iron sights required and red dot sight or low powered variable optics are optional
- 250 rounds of factory ammunition* (match grade ammunition recommended)
- 2x rifle magazines (20 rounder magazines recommended)
- Range appropriate clothing; long pants, comfortable shirt, athletic shoes and a ball cap
- Bi-pod (optional)
- Elbow/knee pads or shooting pad (optional)
- Clear/tinted wrap around ballistic eye protection
- Hearing protection
- Water, snacks, sunscreen and appropriate inclement weather clothing
- Firearms cleaning kit and quality lubrication
- Notebook and pencil
Rifle Workshop Prerequisite:
Combative Rifle 2 or similar
Registration fee does not include any associated range fees.
There are no reviews yet.