TRICON™ TAsk COnditions & Standards Rifle Training Program
The TACOST Rifle training card set will develop the shooter’s skill sets through specific drills and measurable goals while maintaining a low round count to high yield in performance.
TACOST Rifle Features:
• Four different training groups
• Thirteen training sessions per group
• Safety and evolution briefs
• Easy to follow training instructions
• Clearly defined objectives and scoring
• Suggested tracking protocol
• Portable, rugged and convenient
• Training program is broken down into four different groups.
• Marksmanship (Spades) groups will focus on the principle understanding of marksmanship skills. The drills vary from extreme distance, to extremely small targets and various drills in between.
• Speed (Hearts) groups will focus on pushing the boundaries of speed safely while at the same time maintaining a minimum hit ratio. The drills vary in number of rounds fired, positions and added complexities such as manipulations.
• Dry fire (Diamonds) groups will combine both dry fire and at times live fire to increase the number of correct repetitions. Practicing to ensure that movements are smooth and precise.
• Baseline (Clubs) groups will focus on establishing performance in a predefined series of drills. These baselines will set the tone for the rest of the groups and chart progress over time.
TRICON™…the driving force in combat performance.