Private Shooting Instruction session give you the opportunity to experience a one-to-one training environment. This is not only helpful, but advantageous. First, you may not know where to start or how to begin with your firearm. Or, you may have some physical limitations or issues that require a more specific approach. We all can hit a “performance plateau” and private instruction is great at breaking into the next level. Regardless, you learn how to set realistic goals and challenge yourself to improve through an accountability approach. With our hectic schedules and time commitments, shorter sessions might more easily fit into your lifestyle.
Private shooting Instruction is excellent for first time shooters who may have never fired a firearm, the LTC applicant looking to prepare for their LTC shooting qualification or experienced shooters wanting specific skill set improvement. The goal is to work with you to improve your shooting knowledge, skills and ability. Each future session is customized then further refined from our instructor’s observations and diagnostics of your skills.
Private Instruction Scheduling
- Session dates and times are subject to availability
- Choose the week you want your class to take place and we will work with you to set a specific date and time
- Sessions are conducted on weekdays only, usually Tuesdays & Thursday
Instruction Range Location
- All private sessions are held at The Range Austin
- 8301 S IH 35 Frontage Rd, Austin, TX 78744
Basic Private Instruction Gear
- Defensive firearm (available to rent)
- 100 rounds of ammunition (available for purchase)
- Eye protection
- Ear protection
- Notebook w/pen or pencil
- Open mind