Bullseye Marksmanship Description
The Bullseye Marksmanship Workshop (090) is a two-hour workshop designed to develop and evaluate your raw bullseye marksmanship shooting skills. The workshop centers around bullseye marksmanship shooting drills that are both challenging and informative. Students will advance at their own skill level with the help of scalable drills. Each drill is designed to record performance to help evaluate future training. Ideal for beginners due to the simplicity of the courses of fire in order to practice general fundamentals of marksmanship. Students walk away with a better understanding of the mechanics behind precision shooting.
Upon completion of the Bullseye Marksmanship Workshop (090) the student will score 80% or better while using their service handgun firing factory ammunition on the following bullseye drills.
- TRICON Bullseye Preparation Drill
- FBI Marksmanship Test
- TRICON Speed Bull Drill
- TRICON Bullseye Test
Basic Gear List:
- Defensive pistol (9mm recommended)
- 300 rounds of factory ammunition
- 3x pistol magazines minimum
- Range appropriate clothing
- Wrap around ballistic eye protection
- Hearing protection
- Firearms cleaning kit and quality lubrication (optional)
- Water, snacks, sunscreen and appropriate inclement weather clothing
- Notebook and pencil
- Open mind
Bullseye Marksmanship Shooting Prerequisite:
Combative Pistol 1 or similar
Registration fee does not include any associated range fees.
There are no reviews yet.